Friday, June 23, 2006

Relationships

It surprises me how well The Big Man and I get along. I guess it’s best that we do. We do have to live together so it may as well be good. Our relationship is pretty good though, as gay as it may sound. We don’t fight and we don’t argue. We have a lot in common even though we’re both different. Not to say that we’re the best of buddies and love to hang around each other. There are others that seem to be more like that. We just get along pretty good.

I didn’t feel like doing anything today even though I did quite a bit. We didn’t go outside the wire so I had the opportunity to sleep in. I didn’t take advantage of it. I still work up early, though not early enough to make it in time for breakfast. I went down to the MWR to get online and try to chat with my wife. She was already asleep. Bummer. So I came back to my crib and started cleaning my weapons. Part of me wanted to go to the gym, the other part just wanted to rest. So I never did go to the gym. I’m taking it easy today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all need a "take it easy" day - you folks more than most.

6/24/2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger A Guy on his Journey said...

Your absolutely right!

6/24/2006 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter