Thursday, June 15, 2006

There’s not much to say today.

I guess everything is starting to become routine. I’m happy to say that we haven’t seen any action for a while. That’s good. Today the Company Commander awarded some CABs (Combat Action Badges) today. He mentioned that he hopes he doesn’t have to award any more. I guess if he does it means that someone was in danger.

We haven’t seen any action for a while, certainly not any small arms fire that’s for sure. I guess that’s a good thing. The only thing I see happening over here are the small sporadic events that might be found on the news once in a while. Most of that stuff happens in urban areas. Just like any other typical location, most of the crime happens within the city. Sure the countryside is dangerous too but it’s not the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter