Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Classified Information

I found out some news today. I have some sources that are pretty high up the officer chain. No, they’re not Generals. I won’t mention their rank either. I’ll just say that I’m sure the stuff I’ve overheard them say is pretty true, especially coming from the positions that they work in. I can’t say much. All I can really say is that it is very upsetting news. It’s enough to make one sick and disgusted. It only takes a few people to ruin it for everyone.

I’m sure everyone will here about it once word gets out and people will exploit it as well. All I have to say is that I’m proud that the Army has stuck to its values that are characterized by hundreds of soldiers out here. We do our duty daily with loyalty, honor, courage, and integrity.

I’ve finished reading The Lions of Lucerne by Brad Thor the other day. It was a really good book! I really enjoyed it. I’m now motivated to join the secret service when I get back home. The book was full of action, adventure, and suspense. I was left wanting more. I think it’s going to be part of a series. I hope so. I can’t wait to read some more adventures of Scott Harvath. Hopefully Claudia Muller will be included in the other books as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

News reports says they got Al-Zarqawi....bombed him in Baaqaba. Hellfire and Predator=dead dirtbag. Guess he's gonna' miss out on those 70 virgins. Once they scrape the rubble for DNA the verifications will be done. My guess is this is for real. Sweet. Maliki announced it to his boys and they went wild. Even Al-Qaida confirmed it I guess. Kick their butts Pete.

Get the books yet? I'll be away from a computer for the next 10 days...so email me. I'll then be going to Germany for a week on business in Mannheim. So commo will be a bit slower. But I want to hear when you get those books. There are some really good ones. I read them over the last 3 years on business trips.

Rock on dude. We remember all of you in our prayers. Drive on!

Paul

6/08/2006 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter