Sunday, May 28, 2006

Got Screwed

I got the shaft today. Well, T-Rex is lucky because he’s on quarters right now. He couldn’t go out. As for The Colonel, he thought I had the day off. He didn’t know that they put me with another team last night. I ended up going out today. To top it off, I have to dispatch the vehicle now. So between missions I went to the motor pool. They told me I could dispatch it after they went to chow. They decided that it was up to us if we wanted to have the broken windshield or not. I didn’t feel like changing it out and I didn’t have enough time.

I went back after chow to dispatch the vehicle. Before I did that I tinted the back windows. After that I went to the office to dispatch and they told me that I couldn’t dispatch it until the windshield was replaced. I was pissed. They told me that right before I was getting ready to go back out. So I told maintenance I couldn’t do it. I didn’t have enough time.

Well, now I’m even more pissed because I’m taking out another Humvee tomorrow. That’s not the problem. The problem is the team that owns that Humvee left it with a quarter tank of fuel and the mount isn’t mounted on the turret. So, no I have to get up extra early to fuel up the vehicle and attach the mount to the turret. Like I feel like doing all of that tonight. I’m saving it for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter