Saturday, May 20, 2006

Happy Birthday JP

Today is my youngest son’s birthday. He’s an Armed Forces Day baby. He’ll probably grow up to be a service-member like his Daddy. Talk about Armed Forces Day, it didn’t mean we got the day off. Anyway, he turns 4 today. Boy is he growing up fast. It’s too bad I’ll miss his birthday. I wish I could be there with him. He kept bugging Mom that he wanted a birthday party. Well, he got his wish. I think he’s having his birthday party this weekend.
I’ve been feeling tired all day today. I’m not the only one. There were a lot of us that were tired. I don’t know why. The big reason I was tired was because I had trouble sleeping last night. I had trouble falling asleep. I also got worried that I wouldn’t be able to wake up early in the morning. I had no problems with that.

I’m also tired from the long day. We get up real early in the morning before the sun gets up. We went outside the wire for a little while then came back. I used the time before we went back outside the wire to go to the gym. Afterwards I was too tired to walk over to the chow hall. I kind of skipped lunch and just had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich from the stash in our room.

I’d like to just lay in my bed and go to sleep right now. I still have to take a shower and post this blog online. Then I’ll probably go to the MWR to get on the internet and video conference with John to tell him Happy Birthday!

4 Comments:

Blogger dyzgoneby said...

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear JP. Happy Birthday to you.

I hope your son has a wonderful 4th Birthday. Both of your boys are adorable.

I hope you are able to get some rest tonight, you need it.

Stay safe and keep your butt down.

5/20/2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger kbug said...

Happy Birthday, JP!!! It has to be hard to be so far away on your son's 4th birthday. I hope you had a nice visit with him on the computer...it's not as good as in person, but at least you can see him. Take care of yourself...

5/21/2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger katiescarlet said...

He's a cutie!!

5/22/2006 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated birthday wishes!(I'm behind on my blog reading,sorry.)

And he is a doll!:)

And as always.....you're in our prayers!

5/25/2006 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter