Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tensions Rising

As for me, they’ve cooled down. Tensions are pretty low on my truck. That’s not to say that we love to spend our downtime together, we don’t. I don’t mind. We don’t have that much in common. I find more in common with T-Rex then I do with The Colonel. I could tell that T-Rex and me had more in common since I’ve moved out. He and his new roommate hardly ever socialize, I noticed. The Big Man, my new roommate, and me disagree on a lot of things. T-Rex and me almost always had the same viewpoints and opinions on a lot of things. I don’t know why it was? Was it because we came from the same part of Phoenix? We didn’t have a lot in common but we did agree with each other a lot. He was raised Baptist and is of German decent. He doesn’t know any Spanish. As for myself, I grew up in a Chicano household. I was raised Catholic. There aren’t too many similarities there but we got along just fine.
As for The Big Man and me we have a lot of similarities but we disagree on some things. That’s ok. It’s ok to disagree and we both respect each other’s opinion.

Well, The Big Man is having a problem with his team leader. I’ve seen it and I could see how the guy could get on his nerves. It hasn’t even been that long and he hasn’t been able to deal with him. He’s only been working with him for a month now. So, I don’t know how things are going to turn out but they’re going to have to work out their differences. They have to find out what the problem is and come up with solutions or else it’s going to get worse. I’m sure the Army doesn’t want or like me to talk about it but we’re all human. We all have our own thoughts and ideas and sometimes we don’t always agree on things, its just human nature. The Army itself has to look at its problems instead of ignoring them.The picures are from a truck that collided with the Jersey barriers, not an IED. The truck had caught on fire and made a mess as you could see from the photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter