Thursday, May 11, 2006

The 40 Year Old Virgin

I won’t mention names to protect those involved. I saw that movie earlier today. I kept laughing to myself because of what one of the Joes said to another Joe. “Have you seen that movie, The 40-Year-Old Virgin? It’s the story about you!” I thought it was a messed up dog at the time but I also thought it was funny. The guy that said that was right. That dude he told fit the character and I had no problem believing it. He’s like almost 40 and I could bet he’s still a virgin.

There’s another character I know. He’s a complete geek, a real nerd. I hope he’s not reading this because he’ll know I’m talking about him. Anyway, I don’t know how he did it but he has a beautiful wife. I can’t see what she sees in the dude. I mean he’d probably take playing video games instead of spending some time with her. I shouldn’t complain that much because I’m almost the same way. Sometimes I do get into my video games too much and my wife gets really pissed off about it. I don’t blame her. A woman needs a man to spend time with her, not the television. At least I’m not as bad as this dude. That’s all he cares about.

That’s the thing I can’t see though. How does a guy like that pick up a woman like that? He even has the glasses to fit. He’s also into a lot of things that I think are really gay, like musicals. He just doesn’t have the character of a man, more of a geek.

My point? Well my point is I think it might be a good idea for those single dudes to take pointers from Halo. As for the 40-Year-Old Virgin, I don’t think he’ll have any luck until he moves away from his Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter