Thursday, May 04, 2006

SPEC-OPS

I like this brand stuff, mainly because it’s high quality equipment. The first item I bought was T.H.E. Wallet. I loved it because of the design at first. It has the shark-bite closure to keep it secure. It’s very durable too. I think that’s because of the fabric it’s made from, 1000D Cordura Nylon. The fabric is very nice and very durable. That’s what I like about it. I know that if I buy something made from Cordura Nylon it’s going to last. Spec-Ops stuff is made with this stuff.

The design is also why I keep buying they’re stuff. It’s like a solider made this stuff and not just somebody that thinks he knows what a soldier needs. I just bought the Soldier’s Optimized Buttpack. I paid about $40 for it but I know it is worth it. I plan on buying a T.H.E. Pack in the near future. I liked the SOB because of the fabric and design. It has three pocket compartments and looks like it’s stitched real well. I’m sure it won’t rip or tear in the field.

I’ve bought some stuff, such as a pistol belt from the Bazaar, which never lasted. I’ve stopped buying stuff from the Bazaar because of the quality of the products. Sure the stuff is cheap but you get what you pay for. The buckle on my pistol belt broke the day I bought it. It cracked. The belt itself started warping on the pistol end and bending. It lost its strength and began to wear. I knew it wasn’t going to last so I bought a new one. That’s why I don’t buy stuff at the Bazaar anymore. I know it’s not going to last. It’d be a waste of money. The quality just isn’t as good as American made products. What good is the stuff if it falls apart? That’s another thing about Spec-Ops. Their products are made in the USA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter