Monday, May 01, 2006

Rock Drills

I don’t know if I like them or hate them. Sometimes we use little green Army men. Most of the times we use rocks. We did some rock drill rehearsals this afternoon. In some ways they’re ok. The give us an idea of what to do in case something happens. The problem is we always what if the situation. We could what if the rock drills for days. For me, it’s not much of a problem. I like discussing possible solutions. Others hate it because they feel like nothing is really getting accomplished.

There possible scenarios for every different situation. Things always change and anything could happen. It’s like a football game. Sure, you might make a game plan but sometimes things don’t always go as planned.

1 Comments:

Blogger kbug said...

That's something I learned a long time ago in dealing with life...you have to be flexible and be prepared for anything to go wrong, because it usually does. I'm one of the few who can laugh when a bus breaks down in the middle of nowhere on the way home from a ski trip with a load of teenagers aboard and there's no cell phone service. I can also laugh when American Airlines decides to go out on strike when I'm trying to return from Paris, France and the line to the counter is half a mile long and not moving at all. You can never be fully prepared for what could happen...but I do have a thing for guys in uniform, even if they are little green army men... :)

5/01/2006 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter