Friday, April 21, 2006

Down Time

I’ve had the past couple of days off. I can’t believe it but I’m thankful for the rest. It’s also a chance for me to escape from the heat. It’s been warm every day. It’s usually in the 90’s. Gone are the days of cool, nice weather. It was nice while it lasted. It’s not too bad right now.

Well since I’ve had down time I’ve been putting it to use. I’ve been going to the gym to do a little work out every day. I’ve also taken the time to clean my weapons. I still have my pistol to clean and I still have to clean and change out my mags.

My roommate is funny. He went out to the gym last night. He said he was only going to be out for an hour. So, an hour passed by and he didn’t return. I started to wonder where he might be. What’s funny is what he said when he came back. Three hours had past when he walked into the room. I had already taken a shower and was already in bed. “Where did you go?” I asked. “Oh, I’m sorry honey. I was out drinking with the guys.” I started cracking up. Did I really sound like his woman??? I guess it’s what a girl would’ve asked if her man was out for a while. I didn’t think about it when I said it but his response was funny. I know it’s gay but the other day I called him sexy. Where the hell did that come from? I had opened the door from lunch and there he was standing in his briefs. I hate it when he does that. I think he’s just looking for some girl to walk buy and catch him undressed. I just crack up because he’s crazy like that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so funny - you should've put a "put-your-coffee-down" warning at the beginning tho... Stay safe - thank you for your service - greetings from The Netherlands

4/25/2006 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter