Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It rained again.

It started last night. I noticed when I went outside this morning to go to the latrine. It was pouring. It all died down by this afternoon. It rained just enough to make some mud. I don’t know what it is about this place. It rains just a little bit and there will be mud for days. We thought we just got over our last mud episode. I don’t know what it is. As soon as everything starts to dry back up it rains all over again. I have a hard enough time keeping my equipment clean as it is.

1 Comments:

Blogger kbug said...

I've heard about the mud over there...the kind that cakes on your boots until they weigh 25 pounds each... :) My youngest son is over there with you. I'm not sure how long you've been there, but his group arrived in December. From the sound of things, you guys may be neighbors...not exactly a great neighborhood, though. Take care of yourself...

4/12/2006 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter