Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Alright I’m getting burned out.

No, it’s not because I’ve been here for months already. It’s mainly because I haven’t had a day off yet. Well, I guess I shouldn’t complain since the last time I had a day off is Friday. I mean it’s only been like four days worth of missions. The thing is they’ve been keeping us busy for the past couple of days. We’re on the move before the sun even gets up. I would say that we’re busy until past dawn too but that has all changed.

We had a daylight savings change the other day. So, now when I get up in the morning it’s still dark. I guess the evenings are nicer now since there’s still daylight after we’re done for the day. I’m just starting to wonder what it’s going to be like when the summer comes and it doesn’t get dark until 2000 hours. It’s 1915 hours right now and the sun just set.

We had to set our clocks one our ahead so that also means that there is now an 11 hour difference between here and Arizona. Arizona doesn’t have daylight savings time, which I’m happy about. Well, now instead of a 10-hour difference there’s an 11-hour difference. It’s worse than it was before. Now when I call home it’ll be either early in the morning or late at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter