Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I’m finally making a routine.

I’ve started going to the gym on a regular basis. Not only that, my diet has changed as well and so has my schedule. A little self-discipline goes a long way. It makes it easier when there’s a routine involved. So, I’m doing well so far. I just hope I keep this up.

I’m getting adjusted to my new roommate. He’s an alright guy. I’m glad he’s a clean freak. So, I have to do my part to keep my half of the room clean. We’re getting well adjusted. He like’s to wake up really early and he goes to bed really late. It’s like he’s a night person. He’ll go to the gym like at 3am in the morning. The other morning when he woke up I thought that I was late for link up. Then I realized that he just wakes up super early. I think he likes doing things at night. I feel better sleeping at night and staying awake during the day like a normal person myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger katiescarlet said...

Hi there. I am glad you are still ok and nothing truly rotten has happened. I was in El Salvador, and really couldn't keep up on everyone's blog. I hope that things work out wonderful with the new roommate!

3/29/2006 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter