Thursday, March 23, 2006

US Embassy, Baghdad

It’s the first time I been there. It nice. Really, really nice. It was like walking into paradise. I didn’t take any photos of the front because I’m not sure if I’m allowed to. They restrict us from taking photos in certain areas for security purposes. Sure most of the Joes keep the photos for themselves but then there are others like me who share photos online.

Anyway, the place was beautiful. I couldn’t believe that there’s a pool there too. The front was manicured and everything was well landscaped. Inside the floors and walls were covered in marble tiles. Dome roofs featured exquisite architecture and artwork that symbolized the Arabic culture.
I plan on going back in the future to get some more photos. I was just worried about having my camera confiscated and getting reprimanded by some senior NCO or OIC of the Embassy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter