Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Today was a day for Al-Qaida to hit us. Things weren’t going too good this morning. In fact, there were a lot of speed bumps. It was going slow, real slow. For some reason, nothing was working right this morning. We weren’t in our groove. We were moving slow this morning, we were behind our timeline, and things were going wrong. It would’ve been a perfect day for insurgents to hit us. We definitely weren’t in our game and we would’ve got our butts kicked.

Maybe it was because the teams were mixed around a little bit. I wasn’t with my usually team this morning. I was on a different truck and I felt uncomfortable about it. I don’t know what it was. It just wasn’t my truck. Little things were different like the way things were set up, the way it handled. I wasn’t the only one who felt like things were not going right.

Mongo, the driver, is another story. He doesn’t know how to drive. We were parking in the IZ when I told him to park under some shade. Sure he parked in the shade but it was light shade. Within 30 minutes the sun was cooking our truck. So I had a chance to sunbathe and warm up. He’s definitely not the driver that T-Rex is. I also didn’t like the way he drove around traffic and around the IZ. It’s definitely a difference from riding with T-Rex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter