Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Changes

Well, we got some bad news yesterday. I guess its bad news because our living conditions will change. This is all hearsay and nothing is certain yet. They’re talking about moving us pretty soon. I don’t mean out of Iraq either. I heard that there are some Marines that are leaving and we will be replacing them. We’ll see what happens.

Some of the guys I’ve spoken with don’t care and others are ok with it. Myself, I’m ok with it. I don’t mind too much. I heard that the living conditions there are a lot worse than they are here. I heard it’s like comparing it from living in a mansion right now to moving into a trailer. Now I wouldn’t say that we’re living in a mansion right now. I compare my trailer more to a house. I guess my opinions will change once I see what we’re moving into. Maybe I will take it for a mansion once I see what we’re moving into. I’ve gotten info from some of the other guys that have been there.

Some of the guys in the platoon had some action today. I guess they got shot at. Nothing bad really happened and no one got hurt, Thank God. The knife stab to my finger was a lot worse than anything that happened to them. Still, I wouldn’t want to be shot at either. It’s a dangerous world out here and it may not seem like that every day. We just have to keep our guard up and be ready for anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger katiescarlet said...

I am glad that you are still safe. Good luck on the move, if it happens. Thanks and God bless.

4/19/2006 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter