Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter Sunday! The celebration of the resurrection of Christ! Unfortunately I was unable to attend Easter Sunday Mass. I wish I ‘d had the chance to go to the chapel. Mission first as the Army brakes for no one and nothing. Doesn’t matter if it’s raining, snowing, hot, or cold. Mission first.The mess hall went all out to treat us this Easter Sunday. They had a wonderful lunch and a live band for entertainment. They baked cakes and put them on display for show of this Easter holiday celebration.

I finished another book today, The Closers by Michael Connelly. It was pretty good. I reading enjoyed it. It's a must read for anyone interested in crime dramas or anyone interested in television dramas like CSI. It’s about a crime detective that comes out of retirement and joins the new open-unsolved unit of the LAPD. He tries to solve an unsolved murder case of a 16-year-old girl seventeen years ago.

I’m going to start on another book tomorrow, Hostile Waters by Peter Huchthausen, Igor Kurdin, and R. Alan White.

2 Comments:

Blogger kbug said...

Happy Easter!!! Next year.....home..... :)

4/16/2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger A Guy on his Journey said...

Thanks! Yeah, I know! Yippee!!!

4/18/2006 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter