Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What is it with the weather?

Well, it’s been hot, that’s for sure. I think we’re all getting used to the heat though. I notice it when the Joes comment and say, “It’s not that bad today.” Or, “It’s doesn’t feel that hot.” It’s been mostly clear daily, except for the blowing dust. A lot like home this time of year. I’ve gotten used to it. It’s not bad, going from the a/c crib, to the a/c Humvee.

Well, I guess the President was here yesterday but as fast as he was here he was gone. Oh well. I’m sure he has to move around a lot, especially in a foreign country. I still think it was pretty cool though. I also noticed on the news some people that I knew at the Embassy, greeting him. Thought that was pretty cool as well.

Well, there are some changes coming up. I can’t mention them but they’ve come up before. I guess things are always changing around here. I’ll post about it some other time. I have mixed feelings about it. The reason I have a hard time with it is because I enjoy the mission that we have at hand. It’s not a bad one. It’ll be sad to see it end soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter