Monday, June 12, 2006

No Brakes

The Lieutenant said, “I’m sure SGT Puebla is alive and ready for some action!” T-Rex looked back from the driver’s seat to find me passed out. I looked like I was dead.

I hate it when we come upon a cordon, especially when the commander decides to turn around and take another route. I think it takes longer to drive around than to just sit around and wait. Our mission ended up taking longer than usual because of the cordon and turn around we had to make.

I’m tired and now I have to get up really, really early tomorrow. I probably won’t get enough sleep but oh well. It won’t be the first time.I don’t know what it is about the heat. I guess either I’m getting used to it or it wasn’t that hot today. If felt like 104 and not 113. It didn’t feel bad and I was able to bare the sunshine. On other days I’m trying to hide and find some shade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter