Friday, June 16, 2006

The Barber Shop

I don’t know what it is about the barber shops here but I like them. Except for the terrible body odor that comes off these people at time. They’re not Americans and I don’t think they shower daily. Let me explain why I like it though. It’s almost the same as why I like doing my laundry over here too. All I have to do is take my laundry bag over there to drop it off and pick up a new one.

For starters, the cuts only cost $3. That’s it. Sure, they’re not great cuts but at least they’re super cheap. But after the cut there’s the massage. Now, I’m not too fond of having a guy give me a massage but boy. When they start putting rubbing alcohol on their hands and rubbing the back of my neck and head, wow does it feel good. I just wish there were places to get massages here besides the barber shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter