Sunday, November 06, 2005

Motivation

I feel like I’m going through the dog days of this training period. It’s like August in the summer. It’s just about done but not over with. I’m reaching burn out, didn’t think I would. For some reason I’m losing my motivation. I think it’s because I need a break in between training. I’m really glad that our training today was easy and short. I had a pass but it sure wasn’t like it was totally relaxing, especially from traveling.

I wonder how I could get myself motivated again, like when we first got here. Maybe I’ll become motivated on the last week. Maybe it’s the weather. It has been wet and it’s getting colder day-by-day. The rain never stops here. I do miss going out to the movies, the mall, driving around and all the other stuff I used to do at home. To make things worse they closed off our day room for some of the guys that are sick. That means I can’t watch TV and for some reason, I’m not getting any wireless Internet from the barracks. I don’t want to hang outside because I’ll get my computer all wet.

I think some rest will do me some good. I’m going to try to go to bed earlier to see if that helps. It we finish training earlier tomorrow I’m going to go to the gym to do a little afternoon workout. I need to get some exercise because I’m starting to feel a little stiff instead of flexible. I think that’s because we haven’t been doing PT as routinely as we used to. I was surprised at how good I did PT this morning. I had no problems running this morning. Now all I have to do is sustain that and improve my push-ups, sit-ups, and run to get a better score on my PT test. I also have to get rid of some body fat too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter