Friday, October 21, 2005

We Do What Were Told

Why am I feeling so tired and lazy? I can’t figure it out. Maybe I need to do some more exercise. Maybe it’s because of all the fat food I’m eating. Maybe it’s because the weather is getting cooler here. I don’t know what give. I’ve had plenty of time to relax too. I need to find my motivation, the motivation I had when I first arrived here. Maybe it is the weather. The weather was real nice when we first got here. I didn’t mind going outside and I was keeping busy during the evening. Now it’s like I don’t want to do shit.

PT this morning was easy, very easy. Stretching, that’s the only thing we did. I think stretching is benefical but I think we should’ve done some exercises as well. I’m in a dilemma. I’m the PT NCO and I’m supposed to make up the PT program but the problem is the leadership wants to get involved and control things. I’m ready to tell the leadership that if they want to control it, than to take it. Problem is if I’m given a job to do I’m not supposed to question it unless it’s an unlawful order. I’m supposed to do what I’m told, no questions asked. It takes a lot to do that. Sometimes we have that problem, having to do what were told. I could see why the Army is so disciplined. It’s so Joe will do what he is told to get the mission accomplished, no matter how bad Joe doesn’t like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter