Sunday, October 08, 2006

Switchover

There’s been another change. I’m now switching teams and going to another truck. I really don’t have any problems with it and I’m kind of glad. I like the team I’ll be moving to. The only thing I don’t like is the fact that I won’t be riding in a brand new Humvee like before. I’ll have to make some minor changed too like move some of my personal stuff from one Humvee to another. I’ll have to get use to the dirt again. Our new truck was clean. This new truck I’m going to is dirty and has lots of problems with it. It’s like going from a Cadillac to a Pinto. Oh well. I could deal with it.

I’ve started packing some of my stuff. We brought these big boxes with us when we came over. They’re job boxes and were sent just for the purpose of storing the additional stuff we accumulate over here. I myself haven’t bought much stuff since I’ve been here unlike other guys. Some others have lots of stuff to get rid of like big screen TVs, stereos, DVD players, furniture, and other stuff like guitars. I, myself never bought much stuff because, for one, I’m broke because I’m married with children and two, because I didn’t want to end up shipping a bunch of stuff home.

My job box is now packed and the packing list has been filled out. It’s only half full. We’ll be putting them in the connex soon to be shipped overseas.

1 Comments:

Blogger kbug said...

Wow, packing to come home.....that sounds soooo good. It's all downhill from here..... :)

10/08/2006 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter