Sunday, October 01, 2006

Time Change

I got up this morning at what I thought was 0730 when it was actually 0630. It’s no wonder the chow hall was still open for breakfast when I left. I had no clue what was going on and I thought they were just letting the late arrivals in for breakfast.

I totally forgot about daylight savings time. I thought it was at the end of this month really. It’ really strange because it’s now 2140 hours and to me it feels like 2240 hours. I’m not sure how I’m going to like it now since the evenings will come earlier. I think it’s really weird having daylight savings time here. I’m kind of glad we don’t have it back home in Arizona.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rico said...

Damn, thought I was losing it there for a moment. Had to Google it; Iraq does DST on 1 October, and the US on 29 October. Whew...

10/03/2006 4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter