Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day

I don’t know how it happened, but we didn’t have any missions today. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day and they decided to give us a break. I didn’t do anything special. I wanted to go to the gym but I didn’t even do that today. They were serving mainly hot dogs and polish sausages for lunch. They also had the band playing music again in the chow hall. Doesn’t feel like a Labor Day weekend here. I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because we don’t have a whole weekend off. I’ve been thinking about everyone back home and how nice it would be to have a barbecue with the family. At last the weather is finally getting peaceful. Everyday seems nicer and nicer. The hottest part of the day is between 1200 and 1600 hours. The mornings are cooling off and the nights are really pleasant. The weather is becoming perfect again and it looks like summer is finally over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter