Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Surprise

I kind of won a game of poker last night. I say kind of because I gave up. I wasn’t sure whether I was going to win or not. There are five of us that were playing and it came down to this other guy and me. We had to play in the dark for a little while since the power went out, again. We were playing by chem.-light until they got the lights back on. Well, it was getting late when it came down to the two of us. So we both ended the game. I’m not sure how it would’ve turned out.

I knew that my roommate was coming back from Ramadi today since last night. I knew that they were going to come do some business here and then head back to Ramadi. Well, a few plans have changed and now my roommate, The Big Man, will be staying here. Well I enjoyed having the room to myself while it lasted. It sure didn’t last long. It’s still up in the air whether I may be going to Ramadi or not. At this point I don’t care. Wherever we go I know it won’t be long.

So I was a little surprised to when I found my roommate moving all of his stuff back in. He was getting situated and reorganized. I wasn’t too sure what was up but he told me that his team wasn’t going back. Well, that’s cool. At least I have some company again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter