Saturday, August 26, 2006

Mystery Mission

Once our mission at Abu Ghraib had ended we’ve had a problem securing a stable job. We’re on the verge of losing the current mission we have right now. I somewhat don’t have a problem with it since I don’t like it that much. I’m tired of cooking out in the sun daily. If the choice was between what we’re doing now and going to Ramadi, I’d rather go to Ramadi.

A lot of the guys don’t like the mission over in Ramadi. I was talking to my roommate, The Big Man, and he said he liked it there. I was surprised. He likes being stationed there but he doesn’t like the mission either. Living there doesn’t bother most of the guys; they just don’t like what they’re doing over there now.

Well, whatever happens, happens. It won’t bother me if they decide to move me over there. I won’t care. We’ll all be leaving pretty soon anyway and I’m finally starting to look forward to leaving. Our time is getting short and I’m sure it’ll go quick enough. The month of August is almost over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter