Friday, August 18, 2006

Rumors

My time living by myself may be short lived. I guess I should enjoy the time I have here while it lasts. There’s rumor that the rest of us may be moving out west. I wouldn’t mind if we just got here but we only have a few months left. What’s the purpose of moving? I really wouldn’t want to go out to Ramadi either. The dust kills me out there.

Tonight I went to play Halo on the Xbox with the guys. It was fun and I had a good time playing. I got my ass kicked. I’m not that good at it and I hardly ever play.

Most of the guys have bought an Xbox 360 around here. I guess it’s the new thing. Everyone is getting them. In fact they have then networked all together. There’s network cable running to all the rooms that have Xboxes. When we were playing tonight we were playing with up to 14 other guys all over the pad.

1 Comments:

Blogger kbug said...

I've watched my boys hook up with each other over the Internet to play X-box. It really gets crazy when they don their headphones and microphones and you can hear them laughing and cussing at each other for shooting them. It's a hoot... :)

8/22/2006 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter