Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Operation Cookoff

Oh this sun is killing me. I spent most of the day baking in it. It was hot, clear, and sunny like always. I’m sure that the forecast will call for the same. I accidentally left my lip balm out in the sun and it began to melt right away. I’m surprised I haven’t melted yet. I don’t see how it stays solid in my pocket.

I bought a pita for lunch. I was going to eat it until I saw the guy handle it with his hands. They don’t have the same sanitary standards that we have back home. I’m not sure where that guy had his hands and these people aren’t the most sanitary people on earth. I lost my appetite before I even took a bite. I wasn’t about to dare it and I didn’t feel like being sick later.

These people love their bread here. They also love their veggies. This pita was mostly filled with tomatoes and cucumbers. At first I thought it was a veggie pita because I didn’t see any meat in it. That wasn’t until I opened it on a second time to look inside closer. That’s when I found a small piece of beef at the bottom. As for the soda, I haven’t drunk it yet. I’m saving that for later. I was tripping out because the logo on it almost looks like the logo on a Pepsi can.

1 Comments:

Blogger kbug said...

Ewwwww...nasty..... :(

8/16/2006 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter