Monday, August 14, 2006

All Alone

It’s like a ghost town here. It seems like there’s hardly anyone here now. I'm talking about on our pad. I’m part of the lucky few that didn’t have to stay in Ramadi. I’m glad. Now I have the whole room to myself. I rearranged things to make some more room. I moved some of the stuff to The Big Man’s side of the room. I figured since he’s not here he won’t need his space anymore.

It’s really nice having the place to myself now. It does feel a little bit lonely now. Now there’s no one here to speak with. If I want some company I either have to go visit someone else or hope that someone comes over to visit me. For me it’s ok. I like having my privacy and I do like to do things by myself. I’m a social person at times and sometimes I like having the time to myself.

I don’t know how long it’ll be like this but I hope it’s for a while. I’d hate to find out tomorrow that we’re moving to Ramadi too. I’m not looking forward to moving over there but if we do the good thing is that it can’t be that long. That is unless the Army decides to extend us over here.

1 Comments:

Blogger kbug said...

Yeah, exactly, you know how the Army is...lol.

8/16/2006 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter