Sunday, August 06, 2006

Easy Mission

I almost consider today a day off. The only thing that bugged me about it is that I had to get up early. Other then that, it was like having a day off. The only thing we had to do this morning is go to the IZ and pick up one of the Joes that was hanging around one of the camps over there. Other than that, there was nothing else to it. It took more time to get ready to move and get everything loaded then it took for us to get over there.

While we were over there I ran into this cute little girl. I gave her some pencils and note pads that Kathy from Tucson had sent me. The little girl was so cute. She was in a cute little dress and was wearing the shades just a little bit down on her nose. I had to get a picture with her so when we stopped I jumped out of the turret. I don’t get a chance to take photos with kids often so I’ll take opportunity I could get.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIKE THIS SIDE OF YOU!! A GOOD DAD. NICE PICTURE OF THE BOTH OF YOU. AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU MADE THE TRIP???

8/06/2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger kbug said...

Yes, she is a cutie. I know you must miss your kids something awful...so I'm glad you got the chance to visit with her. Kids can melt a heart every time..... :)

8/06/2006 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man you are one ugly dude next to that dollie in the pic. I just sent another 100 BB's and hope you get them ASAP. Probably be about 7-10 days...if you hang over there that long you should see them. Hope all is well and the 'tude is improving. Keep the faith and thanks for being Danielle and Stephanies' emissarary to the Iraqi children.

You are in our prayers and we count on you to get' er done.

Take Care and be Safe,
Paul

8/08/2006 6:44 AM  
Blogger A Guy on his Journey said...

LOL! Thanks!!! I know I'm an ugly dude ain't I? I'll give those BBs out when I get them! Thanks!

8/08/2006 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter