Sunday, July 30, 2006

Change of Mission

Supposedly one of our missions is supposed to be ending soon. I can’t mention when and I have my doubts if it’ll truly be ending. It’s mainly because of an event that’s taking place. I can’t mention that either, until it’s over, which is pretty soon. Needless to say, we’ll be out of a mission pretty soon. That means that we’ll be doing something else very shortly.

I’d like to go to Ramadi myself if I had the choice. I don’t know if it’s just me but it’s better than being a fobbit. Don’t get me wrong, fobbits are very important people and they have an important job to do. They’re the ones that secure us inside the wire to make sure we are safe. I’d rather be outside. I know the risks but they’re not really that bad. I’m not sure how bad Ramadi is because I’ve only been there once. I’m willing to take the risk. I just hate the fact of moving, if we do, for only a few more months.

Well, this morning I went out on missions, early. We came back to the came in the late morning, that’s when I got online for a little while to check my e-mail and chat with my wife. Afterwards I went to eat lunch, and then I went to the gym to workout for the rest of the afternoon. Then I got dressed, dropped of my laundry, at dinner, and went to the tailor to get my CAB patches sown on my uniforms. And here I am now, typing this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter