Friday, July 21, 2006

Humvee Repairs

It was a day to get my Humvee back in order. Without T-Rex the driver, I was the only one left to get things done. T-Rex is on leave right now and won’t be back for a while. So, it’s up to me to take care of the truck. I had a few things on my list to fix. Yesterday, besides our a/c going out our siren broke too. I didn’t have a chance to remedy the problem. That was until today since it was going to be a maintenance day.

The door latch on the rear drivers’ side also needs to get fixed. And I also had to check the transmission fluid, engine oil, coolant, serpentine belt, tires, and everything else on the truck. Oh, and I also replaced the air filter today too. One of the mechanics in the shop fixed the door for me. I checked the wiring on the siren to make sure nothing got cut. I tested the device to see if it was operational. It didn’t turn on at all. I don’t know why but it just quit. Luckily the shop had some in stock so I was able to install a new one. The wiring was already there so I didn’t have to wire the horn or batteries. Oh, and I also washed my truck.

I was too lazy to go to the gym this afternoon. Well, I wouldn’t say that I was lazy, I was just too tired. I felt I’ve done a lot for today and it was time for me to rest. I’ve been eating like a pig too so I have to cut that out as well. It’s time for me to get back into the habit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter