Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Late Blog

This is a late blog. I got a little occupied tonight and didn’t have the chance to type what I wanted to. I’ve been busy all day today and I have to get up early tomorrow, like always. So this is just going to be a quick post. Today was very hot, and sunny. What’s new? Still hasn’t rained. I’m sure it was up towards 115° today. Hot and dry. The missions ran pretty smooth. There was nothing really exciting or new to discuss. Well, there was one thing. They’ve just upgraded my turret and we got our Humvee back today. It’s been in the shop for the past couple of days getting the new turret installed. I can’t wait to try it out tomorrow. I won’t be able to post any photos of it here for security reasons though. I can’t go into details about it either, just to say that so far, I like what I see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter