Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Spotlight

Hot! Hot! Hot! I guess it was 115 degrees today. It was hot. I felt the heat wave this afternoon. It gets worse. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 118 and it's supposed to be 121 degrees by Monday. It doesn't look like we're going to get any relief.

I tried out my new turret today. It's pretty nice. I like it. It moves pretty easy and it handles well. The shape of it reminds me of The Tumbler from Batman Begins. It's pretty cool having to know that I'm one of the first to have it in Iraq. Everyone has been looking at it and checking it out.

Four of us from the company taped some messages this afternoon to be broadcast during the D-Backs/Dodgers baseball game tonight. We were told that it was supposed to air on the ESPN. I'm not sure if they're just going to broadcast our messages in Chase Field during the game our between commercial breaks on ESPN. So if your watching the game tonight be on the lookout for the four of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter