Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Weekend

Again, there’s not much to say about today. It was a day off and I’m glad. We didn’t go outside the wire. It doesn’t bother me too much to go out, it’s just dealing with all the leadership that I have to deal with that bothers me. Fortunately, I’m not the only one that feels this way. To me that means that it’s not just me that it bothers. At this point, I really don’t care. We only have a few months left and it’s not worth making a big deal out of. It’s why a lot of us can’t wait to get out of here and go back home.

It almost felt like a weekend today, having the day off. We haven’t had two days of in a row in a while. I think we’re all ready to get back to work and complete some missions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter