Saturday, January 21, 2006

I’m starting to get excited.

I can’t mention here why I am for security concerns. But with every day that passes I get more and more excited.

It was cold today. I think part of that had to be the wind chill factor. It seemed colder only because it was really windy today. It also caused a lot of dust. I wish I had captured the moment to post a photo of it here. In fact I was going to take a picture outside our trailer but I wouldn’t be able to post it online for security reasons.

Got my M2 cleaned today. It’s about time. I’m starting to hate cleaning that thing. It was starting to get dirty again. It’s a pain in the ass to clean because I can’t get it wet. If so it’ll begin to rust. It’s made of iron and I’ve already had some rust develop when rained the other day. The only thing I could do is use a brush and a cloth to get all of the dirt off of it. Well, at least now it looks decent. As far as my ammo goes, it’s a work in progress. It’s coming along day by day. I gave up trying to get it all cleaned at once. Whenever I’m just sitting around the trailer I’ll pick up a round or link and start brushing all of the dirt and rust off of it. I was wondering how much Hadji would charge me to clean them. I bet it’s not much. It might not be a bad idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter