Monday, November 14, 2005

Don’t freak out!!! Your not on the wrong website!

I just thought it was time for a change. So, what did I think of? Tan. Why? Can you guess? Well, I figured I'd go with tan because it mostly reflects the color of Iraq. Not only that, we’re going to wear DCUs tomorrow! But it was time for a change. I thought, well, people would quit coming to the site if it were static. Some people like to see changes.

So now that I’ve cleared the deal about my website I’ll move on. DCUs, it’s about time. We’re finally going to wear DCUs. It doesn’t matter anyways. We’re going to wear ACUs as soon as we get them, which aren’t too long from when we get there. I just hope all the ACUs get there like there supposed to. Now I just have to figure out what the hell I’m going to do with my BDUs.

Well, I have some new photos to publish on the net here. I’m just going to post one up today. I have more to put up later. This photo below is of the platoon, taken at Yakima. I'm on the end of the middle row on the right. As you could see in the background it’s all desert. I couldn’t believe that there’s desert here in Washington. Crazy!


I have to watch what I say and pictures I post on this website. In fact, I have to get my website registered. I’d like to share my adventures but we keep getting warned about operational security. I guess Big Brother doesn’t want us telling the enemy about our mission. I sort of understand the point. The Army has implemented rules from the battlefield to make sure we stay in line.

My bags are packed and I’m ready to go. Tomorrow I’ll be able to sit back and kick it. I’m all set. I hope I got everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Yep, bro, I was about to tell ya that you should probably post a disclaimer as well. maybe that's in the rules from the battlefield.

I laughed at, "Don't freak out, You're not at the wrong website. Good one."

So that's the crew, huh?

11/15/2005 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter