Saturday, February 04, 2006

I tired to get online and post but the website was down for a while. I wasn't able to post what I had typed up on my laptop before I left. I am no longer in Iraq, so don't worry. I'm fine. I'm on R&R. It's pretty early, I know. I didn't ask for it but that's what I get for saying that I didn't have a preference when requesting leave dates. I'll post those blogs from the past two days when I have the chance. I have them on my flash disk but this computer here doesn't have a USB port for me to plug it in. I'm perfectly fine and out of the country of Iraq. I should be pretty safe now, being outside the country. Well, it's late and I might be up all night. It's time for me to go. I would post about how long and what I did this day but I'm too tired. I'm going to get what little sleep I can for now. I'm about to go on autopilot. Well, thanks everyone for viewing my blog and I may or may not be posting in the next couple of days. I definitely get back in the routine of posting daily when I return. Sergeant Puebla OUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter