Sunday, January 29, 2006

I could tell I’m becoming older.

It seems the older I get the more responsible I become. Not only that, it’s the slower I drive too. What I’m trying to get at is that instead of playing around with the other guys I’d rather make sure my ammo gets all cleaned up. I just passed Doc’s room and there were a group of guys in there playing Halo. Sure I’d like to play but I have to get my ammo cleaned. I also have to get my .50cal cleaned again but I’m saving that for another day. That thing gets dirty every day and it becomes a hassle cleaning it.

There have been some changes around here. Our MWR tent is now closed. I guess there’s going to be some reorganization and it’s going to be run under new management. I can’t wait until it opens back up. As for our wireless internet access, that’s up in the air. Our dealers that sell the internet cards are leaving. Our providers are still providing internet access but the dealers are soldiers that are leaving back home. I hope they work everything out soon and decide who will be selling the internet cards from now on. I’m sure our providers can’t wait either. They have to be losing money during all this mess.

The Hadji internet service is another story. For some reason, I think they changed the location of their router. Now I have problems connecting to the internet. It wasn’t great before but it worked. Now I don’t know what I’m going to do. Anyways, I’ve heard that we are going to get internet in our trailers pretty soon, for a fee that is. Hopefully it’ll be a lot better than what we have now and I hope it’s soon. I hope the prices are reasonable too. Not only that, they’re also offering television service too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter