Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Don’t ask. Don’t tell.

I’ve made a minor mistake. It’s nothing really and I won’t be to blame if I don’t open my mouth. It’s nothing big really, well not to me. Maybe it’s just better that I don’t say anything that puts me at blame. What they don’t know won’t hurt them. Oh well. I guess I should pay more attention to detail next time. I really didn’t want to do that task anyway so that may have been part of the reason.

I finally got my ammo finished yesterday. Cleaning the ammo went a lot smoother once I acquired a larger wire brush. I tried to clean the ammo with sand paper but all that did was scratch up the brass. The wire brush seemed to get all the rust and dirt off a lot easier without scratching the brass. So now I have a shiny set of ammo to put up on the Humvee. The wire brush that I got is also good on cleaning the .50 cal. I had no problem brushing all the rust and dirt off that thing. It was starting to look clean again.

I’m starting to become overwhelmed with anticipation. I noticed because T-Rex says I’m talking in my sleep. That goes to show how excited I am about what’s upcoming. I won’t mention what’s going to happen yet, but I will soon. All I’ll say for now is that with each passing day, the more excited I become.

I love to humor T-Rex. It gives me a little inner joy. I do the same thing with my wife. She says I’m a clown. I don’t mind being considered a clown. I also kid around with my son too. I love to make him laugh. I’ll act goofy just to make him smile. I like certain comedy and I really enjoy making others laugh. I think it’s an art. It’s something that has to be mastered. I’m not really good at impersonations so I’m usually coming up with one-liners. At least they work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bro. Bartleby said...

Bro. Pete,
Hope you are safe and sound, haven't heard from you in a few days, so that makes us worry. Stay alert!
Bro. Bartleby

2/03/2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger A Guy on his Journey said...

Hey, thanks for caring! I'm doing fine. I'm on my way home for some R&R. I'll be posting again when I return. Thanks again for keeping up!

2/04/2006 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter