Monday, September 12, 2005

Well, I’m going to keep it pretty short tonight because the night is going by pretty quick. We went to the range today to do some more firing. The SAW of mine is no joke. That thing gets heavy after awhile. We got some good training today. The coaches pretty much wore us out. Afterwards we went back to the barracks and cleaned our weapons. We were off for the rest of the day. I took that time to enjoy and relax so I play my Command and Conquer Generals computer game.



We’ll be training on CQB for the next couple of days. I can’t wait until it’s over because my back is killing me.






The excitement of the day was when we got our mail. I didn’t get anything. I haven’t really received any mail yet. I feel a little jealous of the other guys when they get mail. I feel good for them but I really didn’t realize how good it would feel. Anyways, one of the guys, Tydings, got a package of goodies from his work. His co-workers sent him a package of goodies to share with the rest of the squad. It made all the guys faces light up with joy and glee. Tydings willingly offered his treats to the rest of the squad and we were all happy to enjoy. A BIG THANKS goes out to Tydings coworkers. It felt real good.

1 Comments:

Blogger katiescarlet said...

I have been reading your blog for a few weeks now. It's been very interesting and a bit illuminating about the military. I hope your training continues to go well and you come home to your family safe and sound!

9/13/2005 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter