Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Thanks MCI for supporting the troops.


That’s keeping it real! They set up a phone centers all over for the troops to call home for the holidays for FREE. That’s right, FREE. I made a call to my family tonight and the quality of the call was excellent. There was no lag time whatsoever. We could call as much as we want, as long as we want, as long as we’re considerate to other troops. So, I thought I’d start off first by giving a BIG THANK YOU to MCI. I sure won’t forget this. I’m going to write the corporate office a letter to express my gratitude as well. I’ll sure be a supporter of MCI after this. It beats getting ripped off by that monopoly that is AT&T. I’ll explain the AT&T situation some other time. It would be cool if AT&T followed MCI’s example.

What music am I listening to right now? Well, my current favorites are the new X&Y album by Coldplay and I’m also listening to the U2 How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb album. I just bought the Vertigo 2005//U2 Life From Chicago DVD at the PX. It’s a pretty cool video. I never been to a U2 concert but I’d like to check one out some day. I had an older U2 video, Rattle and Hum which was recorded at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe Arizona. It looked like a badass concert. I really like the Coldplay X&Y album. I’ve been playing it all the time.

I had to buy a new pair of shades today. My old Oakley’s that I got issued before we deployed are already all scratched up. I guess I could’ve spent $50 to buy just some new lenses to replace it but I decided to try the ESS eyewear out instead. It only costs $40 and I get three lenses, a frame, and a case. I thought it was a better deal. I already have some ESS goggles that were issued and I think that they’re pretty good plus I like their logo. I’m willing to give ESS a try. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

You know I’d like to be on the Top 100 of Milblogs.com. It’s not a hard feat right now since there isn’t too much competition. It would get my site more attention and more hits, which would be pretty cool. So, I’m asking you to go ahead and go over to www.milblogging.com and register. After registering you’ll have to sign in, and click on “Add to Favorites” while viewing the milblog on Millblogging.com. You’ll be able to find my listing at http://www.milblogging.com/listingDetail.php?id=667 Remember, just scroll to the bottom of the page and click add to favorites. It should be easy for me to make the Top 100 for now. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter