Monday, December 26, 2005

It’s getting colder here.


I have to dress up before I go outside. I’m going to hate these early missions when I have to be outside before the sun gets up. It was cold all day today. I guess I should enjoy the cold weather while I can.

Well, I have so many goodies I don’t know what to do with them. That’s ok though, they’ll come in handy. I’ve been eating so much I’m starting to feel compelled to go to the gym and work out. I have to work all this food of somehow. I think I’ve had enough time off for now too. I’m ready to get back to work. There isn’t much to do around here so I could get bored real quick. It’s hard to do anything because we always have to find a battle buddy to do anything around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter