Thursday, March 09, 2006

We got hit by another IED. I barely heard the thing this time. It actually didn’t hit me or even come close. It hit one of the other Humvees

pretty far behind me. I just feel bad about not finding the thing first. No one was hurt, Thank God. It wasn’t as big as the first one I ran into. We all made it back to the camp in one peace. Some of the guys suspected someone and we had the chance to either apprehend the guy or send him to the maker. I’m sure he’ll do it again if he has a chance. It wasn’t my decision to leave the scene so I don’t feel guilty about it.

I’m so tired right now. I’m ready to go to bed. It’s been a long day and our mission today didn’t run as long as usual. So I’m going to keep this short and hit the sack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter