Saturday, September 24, 2005


We packed and got ready to ship some of our boxes today. I’m kind of glad but now that just leaves me with less area to put away and store my stuff. Our lockers aren’t that big, so now I have stuff in a duffle back and a rucksack outside of my locker. I have to make sure I secure it pretty good. I don’t think anything will get stolen; it’s just good to have our stuff secured. That way we don’t have to worry about anything being lost or stolen. The locks are just a security measure for the belongings.

The medicine I got from the clinic is working pretty well. It’s better then the stuff the medic gave me. I’m glad I went to sick call now. It isn’t a cure all, I’m still a little congested, but I could breathe better than before. It might be from all the dust floating around the barracks.

I might end up going to the gym tonight. I’m not really in the mood to go right now though. Now I have a little headache. I don’t know what’s going on with me. I think I might need some more rest. Luckily, we don’t have formation until 0615 hours tomorrow. That gives us an extra hour of sleep, which will be nice. We got off early today to which was also nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter