Thursday, September 22, 2005

I didn't post anything on my blog last night. That's because I got caught up in watching the movie Crash. Everyone seemed to call while I was watching the movie too. Crazy, I couldn’t even finish watching the movie before lights out. It's a really good movie, I really liked the music, and it set a different sort of theme. I do think it makes everyone in L.A. seem like a racist, LOL! I'm going to start stereotyping everyone from L.A. as racists. LOL! I’m just kidding. I love L.A. and I like movies that feature L.A. as a character in the story, like Collateral with Tom Cruise and Jaime Foxx.

Well, yesterday we were training on squad movement tactics. It was on a virtual reality simulator called X-Box! LOL! No but it was pretty fun. One of the guys bought an X-Box and some of his games. The guys have started a nightly routine of playing Halo every night. Sometimes we group in twos and sometimes we battle with everyone against each other. It’s a pretty cool game, I like hiding, sniping, and getting the guys by surprise. We all have a pretty good time together and it kind of reminds me of my days in the regular Army when we all used to play together.

Talk about video games, I have to quit playing the Command and Conquer game I have. That game takes too long to finish and doesn’t go fast enough. It’s really fun and enjoyable. I’m almost finished with it. I haven’t played any of the harder levels though. I don’t think I’m going to because I have other things I have to do.


It seems like the days are going by really quick here. I waste too much time playing Command and Conquer on my computer when I have other things to do. I have a few Iraq books I’d like to read thru. I still want to go thru my Ranger Handbook too.

This morning I went to sick call. I wanted to go yesterday but on of the Sergeants wanted me to help him out just in case he needed it during PT yesterday morning. So I stuck it out for another day. I got congested two days ago, along with a stuffy nose, runny nose, and a slight cough. Sick call is usually during PT in the mornings. I don’t know why they do that. Some guys just go to sick call just to get out of doing PT in the morning. And some guys go to sick call to get a profile that limits them from physical activity that they’re allow to do. That way they don’t have to do any strenuous work like push-ups, sit-ups or any work for that matter. I think it’s an embarrassment at times and I don’t respect people that abuse the system to kick back.


I think I’m going to go to the gym in a bit. I want to get some more of a work out since I missed PT today, or I just might take the day off. I also have to get down to the PX (Post Exchange). It’s like a Target where they sell goods. I didn’t bring that many clothes and I need some clothing. Me and two other buddies are going to Seattle next week and we’re going to stay at a motel while we’re there. We’re going to go around and go sight seeing. I can’t go in my Army uniform, so I have to get some civilian clothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter