Monday, December 11, 2006

Back To Work

I've enjoyed the past month off taking my leave. It ended yesterday and today was my first day back to work. I wasn't in the mood to go back to work. I had so much time off that I got used to hanging around the house all day. I was starting to enjoy it. We did go to California for a short vacation and I took the kids to Magic Mountain.
For some reason or another I had to go back to orientation. That's ok because I had to complete some electronic quizzes that were due anyway. Every was happy to see me and I felt like the most popular guy at work today. I'm sure the buzz is going around the hospital that I'm back now. It's ok but for some reason, I wanted to avoid people. I get tired of saying hello to everyone. I don't mind doing it but not all the time. Perhaps I'd hate being a celebrity.

I'm leaving this blog and moving on with my life. I just don't have the time anymore and the purpose of it was just to give everyone a glimpse of a soldier's daily life in Iraq. I'll be focusing on my MySpace website www.myspace.com/mrpetejr. I have a blog there that I'll be updating from time to time.

My laptop crashed a few weeks ago. It was the computer that I took with me to Iraq. Unfortunately I lost all my photos. Luckily, I had backed up most of them but I also had a list of names that I wanted to mention. I had a list of names of the people that would send me letters, stuff for kids, snacks, and other such things. I apologize to all of you that I haven't mentioned by name.

A BIG SHOT OUT GOES TO ALL OF THOSE THAT SUPPORTED ME DURING MY TOUR OF DUTY IN IRAQ. YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE.


THANK YOU & GOD BLESS!!!


I'm proud to be home, back in America.

6 Comments:

Blogger kbug said...

I'm glad you're home, too, and that you're getting back into your life and enjoying your family. It seems to be inevitable that once a soldier returns home, he stops blogging, and I guess it's no different in your case. It's wonderful and sad at the same time...wonderful that you're home and moving on with your life, sad because I'll miss reading your blog. Thanks for allowing me a glimpse of your life during deployment...and for sharing your joys and pains throughout. I pray God's blessing on you and your family. Take care....a

Oh, Seth finally made it home 2 weeks ago, too. It was so nice to be able to hug his neck once again...... :)

12/11/2006 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your home with your wife and kids :) must feel really weird being back at work, kinda like the new guy again. Can't wait to hang out with you guys. Take care and Happy HOlidays! luv Anjelic :)

12/12/2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger membrain said...

Goodbye Pete. Thanks for everything. Enjoy the rest of your life with your wife and family.

All the best.

12/14/2006 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Posting
Gay Events 2009

4/06/2009 4:09 AM  
Anonymous Dave said...

Been to Iraq or Afghanistan? Get a mini t-wall with a challenge coin at www.soldiertwalls.com

1/05/2012 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Approximately twelve and a half years ago I drove down into what appeared to be a base underneath Oak Hammock Marsh Manitoba Canada (protected wildlife sanctuary), I completely forgot the experience until reading a report on underground Nazi bases 8 months ago (The Omega Files), I then used Google Earth to view Oak Hammock Marsh and the surrounding areas, I found numerous irregularities including: a flying saucer that appears to be broke down in the mud, two saucers with adaptive camo and what appears to be their landing vehicles nearby them, a landing area that appears to be marked with two swastikas and protected by 2 anti-aircraft weapons, a wormhole in a backyard neighboring Oak Hammock Marsh and a large white/silver tank 100 feet North of that wormhole. Since remembering driving down into what appeared to be a base and finding these irregularities using Google Earth I have not stopped making this known, in my opinion anything less would be committing treason against Canada. These images and links are posted on my Facebook account which is open to the public. In my photo album named Possible Nazi base on Canadian soil I have included images taken from previous satellite imaging of Oak Hammock Marsh (Google Earth Pro) so it is possible to see what is normally in those areas.

Link to Possible Nazi base on Canadian soil Facebook photo album.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.631329920225024.1073741834.100000440659439&type=1

Links to Google Earth showing parts of a possible Nazi base on Canadian soil

Landing area marked with 2 swastikas and protected by 2 anti-aircraft weapons, west 400 feet is adaptive camo saucer, distortion around edges of saucer is visible.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ll=50.174163%2C-97.101154&spn=0.000515%2C0.001062&t=h&z=19

Saucer (possibly broken down), 2 mud tracks from it trying to take off or skimming the ground to avoid radar detection, 400 feet NNE of that is the landing vehicle for the saucer.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ll=50.225015%2C-97.139643&spn=0.000865%2C0.002296&t=h&z=19

Wormhole in backyard of property and large white/silver tank 100 feet North of that.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ll=50.151111%2C-97.101787&spn=0.000741%2C0.001725&t=h&z=19

Saucer landing vehicle, saucer NW of that at end of mud track with adaptive camo, distortion can be seen around edges of saucer.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ll=50.152524%2C-97.108787&spn=0.000956%2C0.002124&t=h&z=18

Technology used to create projection top on base, when I drove down into the base 12.5 years earlier the projection was turned off.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ll=50.174576%2C-97.128424&spn=0.001053%2C0.001725&t=h&z=19

Statement from the former Canadian Minister of National Defense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYSwomqKDqQ

News report on chem trails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY16kEzIdHY

Nazi bell uncovered (Nazi bell used by the Nazis to create wormholes)

https://sites.google.com/site/nazibelluncovered/

9/05/2013 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter