Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween

I better get all the souvenirs I could get before I leave. We’re just hanging around now. We’ve pretty much turned the missions over to the new unit. Now we’re pretty much sitting around, waiting for the day when we fly out. They’re may be a little bit of a lag while I’m in my travels but I’ll try to post when I can.

I heard that when we get back to the States, we’d be on lockdown. I was told that we wouldn’t be able to leave the Fort or our area. I also heard that they’d have a no drinking policy. I could live with it but it still sucks.

This wasted my afternoon playing Halo in the Scorpion MWR. It’s not the same MWR that I was used to going into. This once is closer to the tents and further from our trailers. I got caught up playing Halo because this other guy from the platoon talked me into it. I’m not sure what we’re doing tomorrow, probably nothing. It’ll be another day for me to workout, watch a movie, and maybe visit the PX for the last time.

2 Comments:

Blogger membrain said...

The lockdown just plane sucks Pete. Hope you get back to your family ASAP.

10/31/2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger kbug said...

Lockdown??? I guess they don't want to turn you guys loose on civilization until after a few more briefings about being a human..... :)

10/31/2006 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter