Thursday, November 09, 2006

Outprocessing

I was hoping that I didn't get stuck in medical holdover. I was forced to see behavioral health yesterday. That's because I stated on a questioniare that I may have concerns dealing with my relationship. I'm just a little concerned that's all and I care. I have to readjust back to life over here. I've been away from my wife and kids for such a long time and we've all changed a little. There will be stress because of the change we go through. It's expected.

Luckily I cleared behavioral health and medical so I'm almost cleared to go home. I'm hoping that nothing else happens so I could go on that first plane flight back home. Others that are not so lucky will be stuck here while the doctors do more examinations and whatever assesments they need to do. I never had any medical issues while I was gone, except for the toothache that occured in June.

Yesterday I finished clearing central issue. That means that all the equipment they've issued me is turned back in. Some of the guys were missing equipment which the commander when ahead and wrote off as a field loss. I'm glad I didn't miss anything. I'd hate to pay for equipment that I've lost. I have better ways to spend my money like on a little vacation with my family.

Today I get my TB skin test read and complete the demobilization outprocess. I'm almost finished and I can't wait. This process is so tedious and time consuming. Our command has discussed granting us an off post pass so we could go into town. I'd probably only end up going into some mall in Lakewood. I'm not interested in going all the way to Seattle. There's not to much to see there after I spent five days there last year. I think I've seen almost everything there is to see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the news last night. Welcome back to Arizona!
Take care and remember "take it slow". :^)

Tim

11/13/2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger Maggie Goff said...

Welcome Home, Sgt Puebla!!!! I was one of the Patriot Guard Riders in the flag line at the airport yesterday. What a wonderful sight, to see you all coming off those planes, and your families waiting, and so happy in the hangar. God bless you. I thank you and your family for serving our country.

11/13/2006 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter